I am in my 40's and my favorite artists is eminem alot of people I know dont understand him is it that difficult ? I dont see the problem.

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 2:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I'm 39 and like some of his music, maybe we are just cool that way:) lol
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 2:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• FIrst of all I love eminem so of course I see nothing wrong with it. Second, I have to tell you, my mother in law is in her 50's and she is absolutely obsessed with Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga, and he loves eminem. It's so funny to hear her talk about them because it's so outta her generation, but I love her for it.
    Music is a deep thing for me and I feel like you need to listen to whatever touches you, and eminem most deffinately has some touching lyrics if people took the time to get past everything else.
    Quentinsmamma

Answer by Quentinsmamma at 2:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Some people just like different music.. and he is sometimes hard to understand a bit
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 2:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• A women i work with likes him so much that she has posters on her bedroom wall and she is in her 40's also. I personally don't like kind of music but i have heard his new song and i don't mind it at all.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I'm 38 and refuse to listen to him or any of that type of music. To each his own.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 2:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't see a problem either
    patsymay84

Answer by patsymay84 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I went through a stage of liking Eminem for awhile, although i hated all the cussing in his songs especially his favorite F word, but i did like the beat of his music, i ignored the words. His music was a good beat for the Treadmill workout, but when i changed my life, and started going to Church again, and listening to Gospel music, i lost my Eminem Cd's, well i threw them in the trash.
    Honda309

Answer by Honda309 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• me and my hubby both like him. we have one copy of his new cd, and we argue (playfully) about whose turn it is for the car, lol.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 7:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hate his music..to each their own.
    LeeLeeCandleGrl

Answer by LeeLeeCandleGrl at 2:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010