My hours have recently been cut back at work. I need to start making some extra money asap. I would get a second job, but I'm 7 months pregnant. I really need some ideas on how to make some extra money starting today if possible. I would love your ideas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Start selling on eBay. Hubby and I are both stay at home parents and that's our hobby. We're obsessed with eBay and it helps in getting rid of the kids outgrown clothes.
    It keeps us occupied and gives us some extra money to go to dinner with or rent a movie. :) We're very successful with it and it makes pretty decent money.
    Some people actually turn it into their business. I've seen very successful people on eBay.
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 2:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Babysitting in your time off.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 2:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• AVON is always hiring go to avon.com
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hi try this site! It has at home jobs and at home business's along with direst sales. It is an amazing site with all you need to get started and you can find whats best for you!!! Please come check it out! God Bless!
    iMommy2010

Answer by iMommy2010 at 3:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Congratulations on your Pregnancy! Have you ever thought about working from home? I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 year old son, and 19 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 4:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets, if your looking for a business opportunity message me for more info:-) I make a nice income:-)
    If your looking for a job go here:
    Earnings In A Basket
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 4:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would have to second the eBay suggestion above! eBay is going to be your quickest way to get money, that or a garage sale!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have a home based business with Prepaid Legal Services..I work PT form home and make a FT income...I have no products, parties or otherwise...I make a VERY good income...and I began making money 2 hours after I begun...We are being sought after and recognized all over right now for our Large fast moving expansion...We rose over 8.00 a share on the NYSE today alone and are #78 of 100 BEST small businesses in US according to the MOST RECENT Forbes rating.
    I can get you started basically free IMMEDIATELY and have a 24/7 mentor and helping hand. Message me if you want details
    Happymom2-2

Answer by Happymom2-2 at 8:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You may be eligible for some unemployment compensation

Answer by rkoloms at 6:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• It's not a survey site or a work at home thing, but I do swagbucks. It's a search bar you download, use their search engine to search (I use it when I want to go from site to site too for extra chances to win!)
    You earn "Swagbucks" to redeem for prizes, including gift cards and cash on Paypal! Easy to use, easy to earn and really pays! I get about $25 a month in Amazon.com giftcards! So, it's something you can do doing what you already do, using the internet, to save for a little extra cash, gifts for holidays or birthdays! No spam!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/isra1986
    MIA0223

Answer by MIA0223 at 1:22 PM on Oct. 27, 2010