Anyone have any of the 31 tote bags?

I was invited to ap rty & couldn't attend so I am ordering out of the catalog. It is hard because I can't see the bags. My daughter is five and am looking for a bag to take to the park, shopping, etc to fit a few things in. I don't want anything too big or too small. Was looking at the boardwalk bag. Anybody got this or one that would be what I need?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have one. I like it because it has pockets for storage and for me is a good size without being too big.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Is there a web site for these bags i have no idea what your all speaking about but it also sounds like something i would want to take a look at?!
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 2:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Those are really neat!! Thanks for sharing the website I'd never seen them.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 2:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I'm not terribly familiar with them, but my MIL just got a purse from them (no clue what the style or name or anything is) and it is super cute!
    Anonymous

• Come to my house and pick a bag. I have so many different ones it's just crazy.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 4:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2010