how much is birth control

okay im due for my depo shot on the 12th of nov i really dont want to get it wierd side effects that i dont like i really dont know what other i should try or wat the prices are im trying to find one that isnt too exspensive because don't have insurance any advice will help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Go to Planned Parenthood, they'll charge you on a sliding fee scale. Good luck.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 2:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• planned parenthood..
    alcnic27

Answer by alcnic27 at 2:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Condoms are the cheapest I have found and if used correctly every time they are very effective. I don't have insurance and we have been using this as our form of birth control for almost 2 years as well as avoiding any sex around the time of ovulation.
    Anonymous

• Planned parenthood will give you the pill for cheap or free depending on you income. They give out free condoms. When I went in high school they had me pay $9 for a pack of pills.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Planned Parenthood is great, other than that condoms are about 5 bucks a pack. You can call your local pharmacy and see what their costs are and discuss with your doc what you think would be your best option from there.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• medicaid has family planning medicaid, check into that.
    Karmawolf

Answer by Karmawolf at 7:56 PM on Oct. 27, 2010