Does anyone know where to get cupcake baking kits?

I need to pick up a cupcake baking kit for Halloween. I want something to suit the occasion. Unfortunately, its a little last minute so I cant order it online. My work is having a best desert contest so I wanted to participate. Also if you could recommend any other desert recipes that suit the affair please feel free to add below!

Thanks for any help Ladies.

Ms.Maaamaof2

Asked by Ms.Maaamaof2 at 2:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• Maybe at Michael's ?
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 2:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If you're looking for cheap & quick - any grocery store should have mixes & frostings - I think Pillsbury is the one with some Halloween stuff right now. If you're looking for better than that - definitely Michael's. Otherwise your imagination is the best there is - but I can guarantee unless you can get super-creative and fancy with Pillsbury, Pillsbury won't win any contests!
    Anonymous

• Check Walmart, if they have a Wilton supplies section, many of them do. Also if you have a kitchen store in your area, like Sur la Table, (that is expensive though) or a cake decorating supply store. Check our familyfun.com and Parentsmagazine.com. They both have many, many Halloween cake and cupcake ideas. If you just need the cupcake pan and liners, you can get that as most larger grocery stores, and Target or Wal-Mart. In my group Southern & Soul Food, there are quite a few good ideas for Halloween baking. Good luck.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 3:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• thanks for the ideas...I will try michaels and a few of those places I was looking at the grocery store but they were kinda boring.
    Ms.Maaamaof2

Comment by Ms.Maaamaof2 (original poster) at 3:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• As far as the cupcake recipe, the back of the box of Hershey's cocoa has a chocolate cake recipe and it is by far the best chocolate cake I've ever had. I made it as cupcakes for my daughter's b-day and instead of baking them for 30 minutes, I did about 20 minutes. If you have a Williams Sonoma near you, you might try there for decorating kits.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Here are some cute ideas for decorating.

http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/halloween-cupcake-recipes#slide_1
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2010