If you could go and give your 16 year old self advice what advice would you give yourself?

Let's assume that the important things that you love about your life remain the same.

CaledonianCutie

Asked by CaledonianCutie at 2:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, you won't have a lot of need for algebra, but try your hardest anyway, because it will save a lot of time through the rest of your stay in high school. Oh, and start taking care of your body now, because when you are 24 and looking at your post-baby body, you will realize just how good you look now!
    KarmicChild

Answer by KarmicChild at 3:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would tell my 16 year old self that I am beautiful inside and out no matter what anyone tells me, and drinking isnt the way to solve my problems just because my parents went down that destructive path.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 2:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would like to say, "it doesn't matter what other people say or do. At the end of the day, you have to be happy with yourself, and the things you've said and done. Try to be compassionate and courteous of other people without letting yourself become a doormat. I know that that's a fine line, but your heart will tell you what the answer is...."
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 2:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Finish college and don't get married until after 30.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would tell me.....................

"Keep doing what you're doing..Things turn out great.. You lead a great life, you travel and see parts of the world, you experience exciting things, you meet great people of all stripes in this world, you meet a wonderful man, and you will have a fantastic son!! Keep up the path you are own, and you will experience all of these things.. and more."
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Stop stressing so much over school. You know you're smart. After college no one is going to care if you got straight A's in HS.

Date more. It's not as scary as you think.

Laugh more. Life is so much shorter than it seems.

Get that driver's license, even if you don't drive. It'll save you money in the long run on your insurance.

Go to college! You'll regret it later if you don't! It's 10x harder to "go back" than to just go!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Dont worry things will get better i promise you will find true love and be very happy :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Stay at home, finish school. Do not get pregnant.  Go in the army.

Answer by louise2 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Don't be afraid, do what has to be done and never look back.

ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 2:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Life will turn out good relax all the bumps in the road are what makes your life special now
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 2:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010