Queens and Princesses???

If I hear one more woman declare that she is a queen or a princess and that her man should bow down and meet her every demand, that he must show her unfailing respect and devotion, and that he must love her even at her worst, yet turn around and disrespect him, belittle him, NOT love him at his worst, and basically prove herself to be a hypocrite I'm going to scream!

I have no problem with a man treating a woman this way BUT it must be mutual! Otherwise, you're just self-absorbed and spoiled and HE is the one who deserves better.

There! I said it!

DivaDynamite

Asked by DivaDynamite at 2:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• EXACTLY RIGHT!!! YAY!!! Finally someone told the truth!
    I'm sorry but women who say they are the Queen or say that they "in charge" and their hubby needs to treat her "like a Queen"....makes me want to barf!!!! What a conceited way to live! Ewwww.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 3:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I agree with you 100%!!!! Can't stand spoiled brats like that.
    MommaofH2

Answer by MommaofH2 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Agreed!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 2:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• agreed!
    coala

Answer by coala at 2:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• AGREE
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i would inform her if shes queen then her husband is king and in royalty shes supposed to bow to him and do nothing else other than bear his children and sit pretty
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 2:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You're right. Every relationship has to have mutual respect, when I hear someone say that I think that they believe they are the only ones who should be treated "special".
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I am glad you got that out of your system. Feel better now?

Answer by louise2 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My view.

However any other couple want to treat or view each other is solely up to them. And doesn't matter to me.. lol

In my home.. in my marriage.. Yes, you bet, I am the Rani. And my home is my domain.. lol My husband says that I'm not spoiled that I'm "well loved".. lol

My husband treats me as such.. Believes I deserve to be treated as such. And who am I to argue with him.. :-)

My husband believes that I am his Rani, and I believe he is my Baadshah.. We treat each other as such on a daily basis..
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I agree with you
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010