I'm getting excited! any suggestions?

Hubby and I are going on a date next week, I've already got a babysitter lined up, and we're getting a hotel! Oh i'm so excited! I went online and bought a few toys, as for lingerie...i have yet to find anything. i'm also kind of new on buying lingerie, any ideas on what i should buy? (something i can cover my stomach up with, i have this scar from my c-section) We're on a budget, we had to save just for our date next week, so i'm still looking. i found something cute at wal-mart, but they didn't have my size..sigh...well anyway, back to the question...any ideas on what i can do to spice up the night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Relationships

• go cheap wear one of his shirts and high heals.. with out panties sit on his lap and let him find out u have no panties on. lol sounds good i never got to do this.. wanted to but never have :)
    Anonymous

• whip cream, bubble bath, chocolate dip you can put on each other.
    Anonymous

• bubble bath, choc. covered strawberrys , rose pedals to put on the bed and bath and wine we did this last week it was so fun enjoy your selfs you deserve it
    tryingmom203

Answer by tryingmom203 at 10:39 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• if have a mini skirt wear that with one of his ties and high heels with a sexy perfume and he will love it have fun
    Anonymous

• I would say for lingerie maybe TJ Maxx or Marshalls?? even Target...
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 10:41 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• omg great ideas! i never even thought about the shirt with heals! dh has always wanted to do the chocolate syrup...lol we'll have to do that in the tub though, so not to make a mess...thanks ladies! what type of heals do you think i should wear?
    Anonymous

• i don't have a mini- skirt but i'm sure i could get one at Tj Max or something...omg you guys are awsome!
    tryingmom203- where did you get the chocolate covered strawberries? did you just melt chocolate and buy the strawberries, or did you buy them premade?
    Anonymous

• the new KY yours and mine is pretty interesting stuff...
    Anonymous

• stilettos!
    Anonymous

• or dress like a school girl my husband loves it get a skirt and one of his shirts and tie it and wear the heels and stocking if you have them black ones or any will do and tie the hair back
    Anonymous