How do I get my 3 yr old out of the stage of telling kids they can't be her friend?

it's not to all her friends just some, like she saw my friend spank her daughter and then told me my friend can't come to her birthday.

Ganell87

Asked by Ganell87 at 3:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Ugh, my son went thru something similar to this. If one of his friends mad him made or upset him he would tell them "your not my best friend anymore"! It got so bad that when I would get on to him he would tell it to me.
    I finally had to take things away from him when he would say it. I started taking his hot wheels away, that finally got his attention and we havent had the problem again.
    Good Luck Momma!
    jasesmommy0529

Answer by jasesmommy0529 at 11:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Our son does it too...he will tell us we are not his best friend. We are starting to take away toys.
    BWIND

Answer by BWIND at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2010