Halloween

random question: whats your child going to be for Halloween? Do you take them trick-or-treating or do a small get together for friends and family?...My son will be going out for his very first trick-or-treating as Max from "Where The Wild Things Are"

krisholl2285

Asked by krisholl2285 at 3:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• Aww what a cute costume idea! My LO is only 2 months but she is going to be a princess and we normally all get together at our aunt and uncles house. Great family time!
    Limarey

Answer by Limarey at 3:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My son is going as a lobster. :)

Actually, here he is in the costume, lol. We took him to a costume contest, and he won.

Photobucket
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sorry that pic is so big!
    LovingSAHMommy

• My daughter is going to be Minnie Mouse and this is going to be her third year "trick or treating". But this is the first year (she is 2) she will actually be into everything. Her first year she was 2 months old and we just took her around to family members houses. Her second year she was 14 months and we went around to family members houses and went to a community get together to go trick or treating. This year we are taking her to my husband's friend's house so she can go trick or treating around his neighborhood with his daughter.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My son will be Thomas the train and my daughter will be tinker bell. Will take them to church, grandparents house. We Will take my son 3 trick or treating. My daughter is to little.
    colepip2

Answer by colepip2 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010