When was the last time your DH/SO brough you flowers?

Was it a special occasion and were you surprised?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 3:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• Just about 6 weeks ago was the last time. Our daughter had just had a new baby and he ordered flowers for her and got some for me, too. They were identical bouquets, and they lasted for about 2 weeks.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Our aniversery
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I can't remember the exact day, but I know it wasn't a "special" day. It was a surprise. :)
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• About two weeks ago, he picked a huge bunch of wildflowers for me on his way home. No occasion, he said that they reminded him of me because they were so pretty :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• A couple of years ago...but that is because I told him after that to save his money on flowers and take me out on a date instead. Flowers are expensive and just die...I would much rather have our weekly date night or something else!
    kristinashley24

Answer by kristinashley24 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• well - an "Edible Arrangement" - and he had it delivered to my work this past Friday since our 1st anniversary was this weekend. He always gives me flowers on Valentine's Day and Mother's Day.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 3:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• like 11 years ago- for valentines day...his friend was living with us and we had gone to hte storea nad I saw some velvet roses and said they were cool because they would never die. When we got home his friend dragged him out to the store and they came back with them. He would have NEVER done that on his own and I still have them

* I wouldn't want flowers anyhow really- I see them as a big waste of money. I'd rather have concert tickets or a trip to an amusement park or something!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hubby finally realized I don't care for flowers when I am expecting them like anniversary, valentines day, or birthday. If he is to give me flowers I rather it be for no reason other than because he wanted to. I rather him buy me a gift with the money it cost for flowers that will die a week later. Don't get me wrong I like flowers but rather it for no reason.
    momofangels5

Answer by momofangels5 at 4:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• A year ago, just cause... in his defense hes been gone for almost a year now... (ARMY)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 3:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It's been a while, but I think it was for either my birthday, our anny, or when our DD was born....can't remember. I tell him NOT to buy me flowers though. They're beautiful and all, but I see them as a waste of money.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 3:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010