Birthmarks???

What is your birthmark? Mine is pretty big on my right shoulder blade and what is crazy me and my niece have the same exact birthmark, I love mine? do u like urs?

patsymay84

Asked by patsymay84 at 3:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Health

• Mine is on my left ankle. I don't mind it cause I don't really notice it too much. My grandmother and I both have the same one and in the same spot.
    Logansmommy0810

Answer by Logansmommy0810 at 3:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have a strawberry in the lower part of my back. Doesn't bother me. Nobody sees it but me and my hubby.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't have a birthmark. The only one in the family that has one is my son. He has a small one on his forearm.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 4:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have a couple of birth marks. My husband, daughters and one son have no BMs. My oldest (8y/o) has one on his belly.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My 2yr old son has his on his arm and I always catch him licking it and he tells me its "chocolate"
    jaja202

Answer by jaja202 at 4:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have a strawberry on the back on my neck under my hair, aka "stork bite". SO do both my sons.

I also had a sacral dimple, but it seems to have disappeared this last time I fell and busted my tailbone. :(
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 5:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2010