sick as a dog

OK so i know i"ll have to go to the doctors sooner or later but does any one has any idea what this could be:
im like really tired no matter how long i sleep im still sleepy, when i stand up for more than 5 minutes i will like im going to pass out,every time i eat i throw up a hour later i have had the worst headache since Saturday &right ankle is really swollen,i have a very high fever,&i woke up 6 times last night to go to the bathroom all this started Saturday,evening might i add that:i didn't eat or drink anything at all on Saturday :(! this is the worst:( does anyone have an idea what this could be?

LABELmeCUTE

Asked by LABELmeCUTE at 3:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Health

• It sounds like a stomach flu to me. I hope you feel better soon!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Could you have been bitten by something?
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 3:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I have no idea. All of the symptoms sound like the flue except for the swollen ankle. I don't know what would cause that. You need to go to the doctor!! I hope you feel better.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• *flu not flue
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010