Does my ex want to get back together?

Me and my ex have been split for 2 months.I broke up with him cause he was acting like he wanted out of the relationship.Acting like a a**hole.We dated for 6 months.I didn't trust him cause he a couple ladies he worked with he claims were friends and they text each other.Yes,I snooped on his phone and found them.But it was nothing flirty, friendly convo's.I'm a bit of a jealous person anyways.I confronted him about it.He says I'm too jealous and didn't want a jealous g-friend and that we argued alot.He's 40 and I'm 34. Two weeks ago I thought he was playing games with me.Told him I wish we could have made things better.He said he loved me and wanted to be with me,Then he got to where he didn't answer my texts(.First thought-mind games.)Ok.Yesterday he invites me over to his place for a cookout/hang out.He says he misses me and the kids and loves us.I stayed all day with him.He was flirty and loving.So does he wantme or what?

alisha34886

Asked by alisha34886 at 3:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• he might just want to see that he can have you, sounds fishy to me. but i don't trust people very much
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Trust what your head and heart is telling you
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Not really sure on that, but do you really want someone this immature in your life? I have to ask because that all sounds so juvenile. You guys aren't in high school. He should be a hard working, self sufficient family man by now.
    Anonymous

• I'd drop him like a rock. I'm sorry but it sounds like both of you need to grow up.
    meandmyshadow

Answer by meandmyshadow at 4:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If you cannot trust the man that you are with, why be with him? If you know you get jealous when he talks with other women, then you need to get your trust issues in check and stop wondering and snooping into his relationships with other women. If he's a flirt, cheater, etc., you'll know it, you don't have to snoop to find out because it will knock on your door. At 34, you know when a man is sincere and when he's playing games and if you've introduced him to your kids after 6 months of dating him without trusting him then you should do some re-evalutation on who you allow to enter into your kids lives when you're only dating...
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 4:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2010