If you think back to when you were a teenager ..would you picture yourself living your life the way it is now?

When i was a teen i dreamed of traveling and bein very successful and not having kids..now im 35 and have 3 sons and couldnt be happier..

honesty33

Asked by honesty33 at 4:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• oh... and I NEVER EVER EVER expected that there would be phones you could put in your purse. That you could access a WORLD of information, talk to strangers thousands of miles away AND listen to music on that phone......... or that I would OWN ONE.

Holy moly that was sooooo Star Trek!!!!!

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would not have seen this life for myself.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I sort of did, but it turned out better than my dreams.

Answer by older at 4:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No I thought i would be happy
    peace013

Answer by peace013 at 4:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• nope, not even a little bit. i wanted ten kids and a big house, now i live in a small apt with one son. i have realized ten kids would make me old before my time and a big house is a pain to clean!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No, I didn't think I would ever get married or have kids when I was a teenager. I thought I would go all thru college and be successful in my job field.. and just make something of myself. Now, back to the real world lol -- I am still doing college but with a husband, toddler and an infant lol Kinda opposite huh. Oh well, I love my life. The only thing I would say I wished was different is me having my degree finished so I could find a decent paying job! That would help out so much!
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 4:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• In a lot of ways yes, the only thing I didn't think would happen is being a SAHM - and loving it :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Im 42 I never ever would have expected to live in a home this nice, I never would have expected to enjoy running marathons and half marathons, and I wouldnt have expected to have 3 kids.

I did expect to marry someone that makes me laugh, I did expect to have great kids, I did expect to keep fit, and I did expect to be happy.

My only regret......... Is my skin......... I didnt expect to look this old... but that is what happens when you live life without sunscreen...... I learned that lesson TOO late.

sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 4:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• No, I didn't even see myself in the future. I was very suicidal back then but was able to get through it, get stronger and move on with my life.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I had hoped for this life....only to be in my career by now and I'm not. I had always pictured being married by 23 (got married at 22), and wanted 1st child by 25 (not yet)

Never thought that I would marry the man that I did. I knew who he was in HS, he was popular, cute, and a track star...I was not so popular, so we were definitely in different groups. He claims that he knew who I was and thought I was cute (he would come hangout with some of the other girls in my volleyball practice class), but I don't know if I believe him to this day about that. We officially met my first time out to a club when I was 18 through some mutual friends...about a month or two later we started talking, and then started dating about a month after that...and 4.5yrs later we got married!!! I can't wait to go to out high school reunions and hear people's reactions. Some/most know because of facebook, but that's nothing like being face-to-face...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 4:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010