Does anyone ever notice the sexual inuendos in alot of the Disney programs and movies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• No, but then again, I'm not looking for them.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 4:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• well nickelodeon .. never thought about it until it was brought to my attention ... "krusty krab" lives in "bikini bottoms"
    sgt.youngs.wife

Answer by sgt.youngs.wife at 4:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes, like little mermaid, aladan, lion king....
    I just notice them when someone told me about them
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I notice that stuff all the time in a lot of kids stuff, I think it's just their way of adding something funny for parents who watch then stuff with their children.
    Meindrea

Answer by Meindrea at 4:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• One thing I dont understand about disney and nick shows, is that theres alot of things like making out, etc. I just dont remember shows being like that when I was younger, but maybe Im wrong.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 4:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I just dont remember shows being like that when I was younger, but maybe Im wrong.

They were just violent when we were younger. lol I remember my mom didn't want us to watch He-Man anymore or GI Joes because women would get hurt in it. She didn't think it was appropriate to show women getting hurt on tv. Like women can't bleed and get hurt too, only men should.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 4:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yep, and the violence. As well as the bad words, well bad words for a child to hear, and the absence of one parent. They always lack one parent lost to some random thing.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• no I watch the disney channel all the time and I haven't noticed anything as such but if u have and you have young children just try and control what they watch.
    girlbaby

Answer by girlbaby at 8:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yeah, I actually have the Little Mermaid where the preacher's boner pops up when the witch and Eric are getting married. I guess I got a copy that didn't get fixed LOL!!! It's really in there!!! My cover art was the fixed version though...I did see a friend's copy where the castle looks like a bunch of penises....so crazy how that stuff didn't get caught before getting out!
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 10:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2010