Shower Time?

For SAHM when do you get to take a shower? I ask because, I have a 2.5 old and a one year old. I have to take mine at night, when Hubby is home or after I put everyone to bed. I use to love to take my shower in the morning.

colepip2

Asked by colepip2 at 4:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I just have one toddler (2.5). I bring him him the bathroom with me, along with a few toys.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Since my 2 yr old is potty training I bring a couple toys and a book in, start the water- sit her on the toilet and hop in. I have short hair right now so I can shower quick.
    Also, after bedtime or during naptime of course!
    DonnaPinitonya

Answer by DonnaPinitonya at 4:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yea..i only have one..so he stays with me fine..i dread the 2..lol
    coolchic320

Answer by coolchic320 at 6:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• set your alarm to wake you up half hour before you children typically wake up.. youll get to enjoy your morning showers! :)
    icn_mom

Answer by icn_mom at 6:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I wake up before my son wakes up and take a long shower.. anywhere from 30-45 minutes (or until the hot water runs out).. it is heaven and worth getting up early.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 7:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I usually take mine at night with my son when i'm getting him ready for bed. It's usually easier than running his bath then put him to sleep then take my shower
    mommie2sky

Answer by mommie2sky at 12:17 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• well mommy when u have kids that all changes...lol I now have to take my showers at 10:00 afetr my kids are asleep lol!!! they wont let u do it anyother time...or also u can take a shower while the baby is napping just tke the monitor in the bathroom with u!
    Kat438

Answer by Kat438 at 1:43 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• My daughter is 1 and I hardly ever get to shower during the day. Sometimes I go 2 days without showering because I just don't have the time!
    BShip2010

Answer by BShip2010 at 11:15 AM on Oct. 26, 2010