so supposedly i dont have a breathing problem, but

i still feel i do. the hospital said i dont, now my heart is starting to hurt too...

whats going on???

KelsoBabeyy

Asked by KelsoBabeyy at 10:48 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• How far along are you? It's not uncommon when you get further along to feel like it's harder to breath. I know mine felt like they were crushing not just my lungs and heart, but all of my internal organs toward the end! However, if you are really concerned, I'd go back or call my doctor or something-- if your instincts are telling you something is wrong, don't take no for an answer. Hospitals don't always know everything.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 10:55 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• im almost 25 weeks, i get to the point wher i cant inhale and i see black spots and almost faint and i cant take deep breaths my heart beats VERy fast and now my heart is getting a like burning feeling.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 10:56 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• can u try to relax?
    Anonymous

• It sounds like it could be anxiety, but even if that's what it is, that can't be good for you or your baby. Can you call your own doctor?
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:05 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Kelso -- I had something similar to that from extremely low iron. I ended up having an iron infusion - it took a few weeks and I feel SO much better. I would get a racing heart, shortness of breath, headaches, dizziness... Have you had your iron checked?
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 11:18 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Well i have anxiety! Before i got pregnant i had panic attacks like crazy for no reason what so ever most of the time! My DR says it can be from where the baby is growing and it gets hard to breath and youre heart beats really fast! Mine sometimes feels like its moving around! Really scary my DR says it will go away when the baby drops or maby not til i have him! Its realy annoying when they say nothings wrong when you know youre hearts not supposed to feel like its moving around!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 12:02 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• oh and i have pains in the left side of my chest from where the baby pulls me forward and my back pain goes all the way around! not fun!
    brittany320

Answer by brittany320 at 12:04 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• i had my iron checked a long time ago in the very beginning of my pregnancy.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 12:17 AM on Oct. 30, 2008