Your partner found out you've cheated. Are you upset about what you've done, or that you got caught?

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• If I by chance did cheat, I would be ashamed of my actions and wouldnt have to get "caught" because I would tell my SO.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Neither. That would never happen. I don't cheat, never have, never will. To me it's the most disrespectful thing you could possibly do to a person. But I would think most peple would be more upset about getting caught, because if doing it would be such an upsetting thought, they wouldn't have done it in the first place...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would never cheat. I would file for DIVORCE BEFORE I ever slpet with another man, period! I believe it is so wrong and so disrepectful to the other person. I would never do that to my husband.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't think I'd have the heart or conscience to ever cheat, but speaking for the question, I'd be ashamed of myself for doing so. Being intimate outside of marriage is gross. If it ever got to the point where I didn't love/respect my spouse enough to be faithful to him, I'd leave him.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 5:06 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Hypothetically, because that is what I think this question is, I would be upset at my actions mostly because I would be ashamed of them. I might feel mad I got caught but only because it brought to light my deep and dark little secret and I would have to accept that I did what I did.
    katie23

Answer by katie23 at 5:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If it ever happened I would feel terrible that I hurt the man I love so much. I don't think having sex with more than one person is a bad thing, but my husband would be devastated and hurt beyond repair. I don't have any desire to sleep around anyway, but if I was going to do it and got caught, I would never forgive myself for causing him that pain.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would be upset about cheating
    jessesmama22

Answer by jessesmama22 at 5:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would not cheat.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 5:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would never cheat. I would file for divorce before ever commiting myself to anyone else, regardless of the type of relationship.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010