is a preggo level of 91 low for about 4 weeks pregnant?

also....my period is due today the 25th of oct. and nothing yet, and had all positive peg tests. Saw my doc and he took blood last thursday, just found out today i have a level of 91. said everything else looked good....but he said that low?
also, i KNOW i ovulated from my left side last month, so why do i keep getting pains on my right side? i believe i had had cysts on the right before.....i need help :( ty all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• At 4 weeks, anything from 5 to 426 is considered "normal"... That early on, it depends on so many thing, exactly when you ovulated (could have been later on in the month), etc. The level itself, once pregnancy has been confirmed, isn't nearly as important as what the level DOES. Ideally, it will double just about every 48 hours. Have they scheduled a follow up blood test?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• yes and another vaginal sonogram thing too, same thing a week from last thursday. so this thursday i will have another vaginal sonogram (they didn't see a sac last week....) and another blood test all this thursday this is my first pregnancy and im very ver worried...i really feel like my period is about to come any second but its due today and still nothing....im also VERY worried of eptopic(sp?) pregnancy as well....ugh i cant take this stress and not much has even happened yet! :(
    still concerned also about the pain on my right side...i am 100% sure i ovulated out of my left, so the pregnancy must have took place on the left side...i don't get why the pain is on my right.....like i said i did have a cyst before on the right, kinda always having issues with that one.....so....i don't know :( thank u for taking the time to answer me, i appreciate that. thanks for your help.
    lalasunshine

Answer by lalasunshine at 5:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010