What did you take with you in your hospital bag??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 5:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I took clothes to go home in, a few pairs of underwear, socks, toiletries, camera, cell phone, a book to read, clothes for baby to go home in. A baby book is a good idea, but I never brought one.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 5:20 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I take slippers, Jammie's, my own bath supplies, just stuff i use daily at home, then an outfit to wear home

kileighsmommie

Answer by kileighsmommie at 5:24 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i took a lot of baby clothes cuz my kids NEVER wore the clothes the hospital put on...and my breast pump...my own nightgown...slippers...phone list of friends and family....pictures in frames of my other kids...and i think thats about it...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 5:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I took my daughters going home outift, my bath stuff, my hairbrush, my makeup, shower flipflops, hair tyes, bobby pins, socks, toothbrush/toothpaste, baby book, ipod, pads, and the outfit I wore home I also wore to the hospital. That is about all that I can think of.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 5:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• clothes, pillows, blankets, baby clothes, clothes for the babys dad, mp3 player, pads, camera, pen and notebook, hair brush, makeup, a robe, breast pump, shower supplies, cell phone charger, who-to-call list... I can't remember anything else. Hope this helps!
    hmhmom

Answer by hmhmom at 8:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010