What do you think of this friend?

My friend's sister left her hubby and kids and ran off with her bf. Fast forward today she has visitation of her kids and is married to her bf.So my gf swore she would never do that. She had a bf on th side and got caught got dovorced and so did the bf and now she is doing the same thing having her kids attend school and live with their father while she lives in another town. Should I just take off fb friends cuz now she is flaunting pics of her new house , new man and with out her kids that come and visit her on weekends. They are older but still I feel so bad for those kids...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm afraid it doesn't matter how old the kids are...toddlers....teenagers, in between, that is going to hurt them. Their mother chose a guy over them. I've been in your position. Although I didn't "end" the friendship, it slowly went away on it's own. My husband didn't want to do things with the new couple, and she probably felt my coolness toward her.

Hard to have respect for someone who leaves her kids behind.....
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:28 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I dont approve of infidelity. Nor do I approve of bragging/flaunting. They dont sound like the type of people I would want as friends. They are morally bankrupt. You need to surround yourself w/ more positive friends who share common values.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:42 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't have FB, but I wouldn't have friends like that.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 5:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You should just mind your own business. Your drama is not going to enhance the life of these kids.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010