Hotels/motels...

I am going to California next year and I am looking for a hotel or motel. Well... I call to ask about rates and was told 69.00 - 79.00 a night. Then I was given a website to their hotel and it says 84.00 & 104.00.
Does anyone know of a good hotel that is low cost and clean in Redondo Beach?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 5:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow I can't stand when they tell ya 1 price then you find out theres a catch or it's higher than they said... Case in point I came across a website that boasted layway vacations to places like florida, branson MO, vegas and more for really low prices I called to ask what was the catch etc and the horrible customer service (who by the way was the same lady each time i called) danced around the questions i was asking so when i finally tried to book a trip to branson which is only 5 hours away, the catch all of a sudden becomes "its a time share promotion you and your spuse need to be ___age and have a combined total income of atleast $50,000.00 a year blah blah blah" Well we looked on VRBO.com to find some great off season rates (like $60 a night or $300 a week on a 1 bedroom condo that sleeps 4) on branson condos in january so we are going for my birthday and plan to go to the Ripleys museum while we are there :)
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 5:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Try priceline.com
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 5:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Why not check out Expedia,com and you can also check out hotels,com they offer reviews on hotels as well as have some good bargains!
    Darla47

Answer by Darla47 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010