going to san juan pureto rico in feb. anyone been there? also my first time on a plane !

i have never been on a plane and we are going to san juan pureto rico. i figure if i can beat breast cancer so far so good , then i can go on a plane. lol! any suggestions before i get on the plane??

sweetpea147

Asked by sweetpea147 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Travel

• Take Dramamine or Bonnine with you in case you get air sick. Air sickness hurts. Other than that, enjoy your trip!
    StepJenni

Answer by StepJenni at 11:33 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Puerto Rico is awesome!!! I luv it and would retire there if i can....About the plane well,the best advice is to sit in the middle of the plane less turbulance movement felt there..Take along a good book...:) Enjoy yourself..!!!:)
    MommaG3

Answer by MommaG3 at 2:09 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• OOH I have always wanted to go to Puerto Rico! I hope you have a wonderful time!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 7:45 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• I went on my first plane a few months ago and had to go alone... I was sooo scared, I flew from Orlando to st louis, mo and had to fly back with a 3 month old baby... it was actually really cool... if you sit by a window (my suggestion) it will keep you occupied because you will try to see out the window. i didnt get sick at all... it was really fun actually... no sense in being scared...
    stasia4

Answer by stasia4 at 8:37 PM on Oct. 30, 2008