cancer celles on cervix and being pregnant

help me not freak out please im really worried

trinitismom

Asked by trinitismom at 10:57 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• My sister had that when she was pregnant with my niece 7yrs ago and after she had her they didnt find it.

Anonymous

• i had it while pregnant with my son. they cant do anything for it while you are pregnant. However, I still went and talked to a cancer specialist about it. he said while it says cancer on the surface, it has not turned to invasive cancer. He told me that as long as you eat healthy, dont smoke, and stay informed it is less likely to turn to cancer. After I had my son, I still had the cancer on the surface, so they did the removal surgery....3 months later, my pap came back normal for the first time in 7 years. Specialist said with it being caught when it did, it is less likely to turn also...it usually takes years undetected and untreated for it to turn.
    trentntats

Answer by trentntats at 11:15 AM on Oct. 30, 2008