Sticker book/album

Ok so my 4 year old loves stickers. I don't love that she sticks them all over the place. LOL.
I remember when I was a kid I had a spiral book made specifically for stickers. The pages were blank & I stuck all my stickers on the pages & they'd all be in one place.
Does anyone know where I can find something similar? I've thought about just using a photo album but I was thinking of giving it as one of her Christmas gifts. I'd like her to know what it is when she opens it.
I've looked on Target.com & amazon & the only thing I can find are stickers w/books relating to the stickers.

cheekycherub

Asked by cheekycherub at 5:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Shopping

• You should make her one. It would be really easy using the photo album you just mentioned. Use paint or a book cover or something to decorate the front - make it personal like saying "Tonya's Sticker Book". Then she will know what it is when she opens it! You could give a new pack of stickers, too.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 1:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2010

• hobbylobby.com, once you get on this website click shop online, and then type in sticker book. not sure if this is the type you are looking for. you can also try at dollar stores. normally you can find sticker books there.
    kmjsmommy12345

Answer by kmjsmommy12345 at 6:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Target and Michaels crafts
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:32 PM on Oct. 25, 2010