Omg...I am 37 weeks pregnant and all I want is for this pregnancy to over and for me to have my son in my arms already.

Am I the only one that feels this way??

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 5:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• my due date was yesterday and i still havent had my baby. it's a game of hurry up and wait. i dont even know if it's a boy or a girl so i'm chomping at the bits to see my baby for the first time!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Nooooo. I think everyone feels that way when they are pregnant!!
    AtHomeMommy-3

Answer by AtHomeMommy-3 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Ugg! I know what you mean. I was like that w/both of my pregnancies. By the 37th week you are just 'sooo done'!! You just want it to be over and have your baby already. Hang in there momma, he will be here soon!!
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 6:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think by the end, especially if you are very uncomfortable majority of mothers feel that way. However I will tell you once you have them and they are growing up way to fast, you will miss pregnancy. I miss feeling her move in my belly the most.
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 6:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I remember that feeling. Hang in there, you're almost there! There's a reason you can't wait to hold your baby, it's the best feeling in the world! You'll hold him soon enough :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I think we all feel that way. This is my 3rd, and the worst back pain in the world has set in, and im only 24 weeks... and i just want it to be over. With my first and second i wanted it to be over around that time that your at. But you gotta make sure the baby is healthy.
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 6:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I can relate am not quiet 37 but even am tired and this is my second baby,you're not alone if u ok with induction tak to your doctor if you dont want interruptions just wait it will be over soon,safe delivery.
    girlbaby

Answer by girlbaby at 6:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I'm in the same boat as you.
    extremelibrary

Answer by extremelibrary at 6:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• tell me about it, im only 33weeks. im done already, my back was fine the whole time until today, its really killin me. just let me have my baby already
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 10:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010