Any songs that made you cry lately?

Nellly Fortado "All good things come to and end" ... I heard this song before, but never really listened to it.

BeachMom81

Asked by BeachMom81 at 6:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yeah Diamond Rio "I believe". My mom played it when pouring my dads ashes at the beach.
    Amelia512

Answer by Amelia512 at 3:25 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Miranda Lambert's "The house that built me." Never fails, I bawl like a baby, whenever I hear it. It reminds me so much of my Mamaw and Papaw's house, and the feelings I would get every time my aunt or I would drive past it.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 6:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I hope you dance by Lee Ann Womack
    raini65

Answer by raini65 at 6:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Travelin' soldier by the Dixie Chicks
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 6:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• "My Wish" by Rascall Flatts
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• "Arrlington" by Trace Adkins
    Grizzlymomlms

Answer by Grizzlymomlms at 7:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I cry at the drop of a hat.  When the movie,  Brian's Song, came out , the theme music (didn't even have lyrics) really got to me.  I can hear the first few notes, and start crying. That's exactly what happened once, when I was in an elevator with a bunch of strangers, and the song started playing.  Embarrassing!

raini65 (1st answer) - A number of years ago, I attended a funeral for one of my daughter's  ballet instructors.  He was amazing,and all the Moms & kids adored him.  They played,  "I hope you dance."   I didn't think any of us would ever stop crying.

earlgrey

Answer by earlgrey at 7:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• There You'll Be by Faith Hill. They played it at the memorial service I attended with dh last weekend- it was for lost babies due to miscarriage, stillbirth, etc. and it was put on by the hospital....we lost our son at 19 weeks pregnant last February and I had picked out that song previously to play at our personal service. When it came on I couldnt help but cry.
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 10:18 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I also cried hearing ML "The House That Built Me"...Darius Ruckers "It won't be like this for long".... "I loved her first" by Heartland (I danced to that song with my daddy at my wedding) ...When I was preggers with DS (2006), I heard the song "Alyssa Lies" for the first time and BAWLED my eyes out! And alot of Christian/Praise and worship songs ("I Can Only Imagine", "Thief", "Hosanna") get me everytime too.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 10:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010