I am 10 weeks pregnant and I spotted very light pink dischare today. I am nervous it may be signs of a miscariage, some says is nothing to worry about. Any advice????

BeaRod

Asked by BeaRod at 11:06 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it is not normal to bleed while your pregnant I would go to the docs to make sure
    Anonymous

• I bled (spotted) during my pregnancy and this is what my doc said: 30% of women experience some bleeding during their first trimester, and of those, 50% will miscarry. I did end up miscarrying... but I have a friend that had the same thing and everything was just fine.
    I truly truly hope for the best for you.
    mileymoo

Answer by mileymoo at 11:42 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• It's just because your body is used to having periods. As long as it's not bright red, don't be concerned just report it at your normal appointment.
    unwieldingdream

Answer by unwieldingdream at 1:59 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• OKay well today I went to the ER cause I had bright red spotting, very little though....the dr said everything was fine and to just take it easy. I saw the baby and his/hers heartbeat was strong! I am hopefull and praying!
    BeaRod

Answer by BeaRod at 8:18 PM on Oct. 30, 2008