have you seen this ad yet?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 6:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Ehhh, political campaign ads are nasty, and smarmy(on BOTH sides), and this one isn't an exception to that rule... Personally, I think a gay Republican is an oxymoron with a healthy dose of self loathing, but whatever floats their boat...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• ROFL.. Entertaining..... KUDOS...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I was just going to say, I wonder how long it will take for someone to mock the idea of a Gay Conservative...... Less than 5 minutes and one response in... That's how long!!!!!! ROFL.. Anouck gets the PRIZE!!!
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:36 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I know at least four gay republicans.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• You can ROFL as much as you want (by the way, what are you, 12?), but it's still true. However, Republicans rely on people voting against their own best interests, otherwise they wouldn't get any votes at all. But seriously, this ad is just plain stupid. How is Barbara Boxer requesting to be called by her rightful title so horrible, especially when the guy she was talking to was obviously talking down to her... And Barney Frank told off a woman who compared Obama to Hitler, do you honestly believe that was okay to do (on her end)? Let's face it, all the actual advances in gay rights have been made and supported by Progressives and Liberals. These rightwing gays are free-riding off the hard work of people they despise and want out of office. Is it really fair that they get to share in the bounty?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Wow. Seriously? Personal attacks and all, over an ad?
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• That is an interesting OPINION you have Anouck... One that a growing number of Americans disagree with... But you cling on to your opinion.... It, for one makes me laugh.. Hence the ROFL... ;oP My opinion is that you should Lighten up... I would love to see you visit the GOProud website and give them your opinion.... I'm sure it's easier to state your opinion on CM vs to them... ;o)
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I made NO personal attacks over the ad. I am, however, amused by my answer being voted down just because it disagrees with somebody's view, even though it was not disrespectful or rude in any way.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• lol, lovin... I think it's funny that someone has such an illiberal view of a selected segment of Gays....
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010