The oprah show

Is it making anyone else cry?

mommyofAurora

Asked by mommyofAurora at 6:34 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I posted something about today's episode earlier as well. The single most heart-wrenching story I have ever heard. I cried for an hour.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 6:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I missed it. What was it about?
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• LuvBug...........Mom and her 3 children, 2 girls and a boy, in their car were struck from behind and children died. Mom and husband were compassionate towards truck driver because he could not have seen them fast enough to stop (because of curve in road). Driver did spend a year in jail. The husband and wife decided to have more children. It was done in vitro because of health reasons. Three eggs "made it" and were implanted. It ended up to be 2 girls and one boy!.....triplets. They were on the show today too. Heart wrenching story.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I got chills just from reading elizabr, I can only imagine if I would of watched it.
    Shines3

Answer by Shines3 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Goodness..how sad. Sounds like it was a heart wrenching story.
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 11:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I actually have been following the story since they found out about the triplets...They are on a multiples board that I am on...It is a tragic story and I am so thankful that they were blessed with the little ones.
    IAMmomtotrips

Answer by IAMmomtotrips at 4:15 PM on Oct. 27, 2010