If you can share a picture of how you organize..

your son's hot wheel cars/cars..that would be fantastic. I'm trying out a bin that I bought at target today and see if that'll help keep the cars from floating all over the house and stepping on them all the time. lol. He's got soo many from most of them being passed down from his uncle (my brother who was into them) and his great uncle (my uncle who gave a lot of them to my brother too). o_o

SparklingHope

Asked by SparklingHope at 6:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Right now my son's cars are in his drawer. He is mostly into legos these days, but when he was around 3, he played with matchbox cars daily. I put them into a cardboard box in the hallway closet, and we would get them out and put them back as needed.
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 1:06 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• we bought a hotwheels carrier/storage. we have 3 of them for all his car. They are 10 each at walmart!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 12:24 PM on Oct. 26, 2010