What is the big deal about water being so "Boring"??

Seriously, why can't people drink something boring? Its not like water has a bad taste.

christinab313

Asked by christinab313 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Water has a bad taste in my house. We have a filter. It actually makes me feel ill to drink a daily amount of water. People don't like boring food either, but that's not a daily requirment.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 6:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Water is awesome, it is the only thing that quenches my thirst, aside for being good for you!

Answer by older at 6:53 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It is beyond me why people have to constantly have what they "want", or be entertained- What ever happened to doing what is GOOD for you, and being happy with your basic needs met? Man, millions of people would be THRILLED to have clean water.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It's almost the only thing I drink. We have a reverse osmosis filter at home, and I use refillable water bottles (CamelBak) and I love it! It's the best thing for you, and it's not full of calories or additives like many beverages are.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 6:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Actually some water can have a bad taste..especially if someone has well water..then that's just nasty stuff. lol.
    SparklingHope

Answer by SparklingHope at 6:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I absolutely love ice cold lemon flavored water. If I don't have fresh lemons on hand I always flavor my water with True Lemon. True Lemon rocks!

The awesome thing about ice cold water is that it helps burn fat plus it's very good for you.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 7:01 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Adding to my above post:

We have a Brita at home. If I'm out and about and wanting to drink some water, I always buy Dasani.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 7:02 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We have a filtered water dispenser on our refrigerator, so the water is always very cold, which is how I prefer to drink it and I do, all day long. I prefer water to all other drinks.

For those who don't like water, they just need to re-educate their palates away from super sweet sports drinks, sodas & "diet" drinks. Once they've done that, they'll love water, too, as it is all our bodies really need (besides food, of course).
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• because lets be real here...would you eat the SAME thing every day? No you wouldn't...so drinking water which ALWAYS taste the same DOES get boring which is why people want something else every once in a while. Or want flavors to add to their water.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• There are millions of people who eat the same thing every day- boring rice, boring soup, boring bread, etc but still love it. Also, I know of many many people who HAVE to drink their diet or reg coke every day- they don't get bored with that, but yet they won't drink water.
    christinab313

Comment by christinab313 (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Oct. 26, 2010