Favorite shampoo for your healthy hair?

I just recently found out that certain shampoos are loaded with bad things for your hair. All the while I thought soft and shiny was a good thing for hair. yes that part may be but there are other things in shampoo that are really bad for your hair too like sodium laurate and certain cleaning agents which are in some more notable brands of shampoo. I am definitely going to switch to a more natural shampoo after learning this news about shampoo.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• that sodium lourate is I believe what makes it bubbly, they even put that in toothpaste too you know...and personally my philosophy is, you cant live life scared of everything, it will break you down and wear on you if you worry about this kind of stuff every day.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i know mine is not so healthy i would like to try a more healthy shampoo too as long as it can keep dandruff away.
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 7:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• This is my shampoo and it's ingredients.

http://www.lush.ca/shop/products/hair/solid-shampoos/seanik

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I like Redken and Pureology.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I use Suave. I've always used that brand and will continue to use it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Redken.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i use fructice.
    girlbaby

Answer by girlbaby at 8:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Pureology, Bumble and Bumble, and Davines are all fabulous products. If you want to keep it pretty natural try Davines, they are all about natural ingredients. :)
    Limarey

Answer by Limarey at 10:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Some times I think nothing now days is pure and good for your body and hair, just try not to wash your hair every day. That way you can keep it healthier.
    Nkarin

Answer by Nkarin at 12:55 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• I use WEN and I absolutely love it. It's surfactant-free, which means no sodium lauryl sulfate or any other sulfates for that matter. The only down side is, it's expensive, so I solved that problem by getting my sisters hooked on it and we bought a gallon of it to split and that's about a year's supply for each one of us.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:51 AM on Oct. 26, 2010