bleeding pregnancy and birth control

Ok I have been on birth control pill for 6 months and my period has always been regular , I had my period 4 weeks ago . a week and a half after my period i started bleeding again for a week . then it stopped , friday i started bleeding again but it is like my period usually is it looks like discharge with blood noiw it is heavy bleeding, can somone tell me what this could be and if there is a chance i could be pregnant thank you also can this be desidual bleeding?
..

crystal_y_uriel

Asked by crystal_y_uriel at 7:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• some women do have what seems to be their period for their entire pregnancy, so i would take a test just to make sure.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:19 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sometimes it takes a couple of months for your body to get adjusted to the pill, and you will be irregular... If you think there's any chance you could be pregnant, of course you should test, but to me it sounds like an adjustment your body is going through.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would read over the side effects of the birth control you have, if that comes up clean. The next step I would take would to be get a pregnancy test. If the pregnancy test comes up negative and you also have none of the side effects I would talk to your doctor. And if you do have any of the side effects I would immediately suggest you consult your doctor. Best of luck!
    Mama2BabyTaurus

Answer by Mama2BabyTaurus at 7:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010