For those that use Johnson & Johnson..

Today I found out Hyland's teething tablets have been recalled.. I threw mine out. Would you continue to use a product that has been recalled but the reason was b/c if use improperly it causes the symptoms?

MayBaby0507

Asked by MayBaby0507 at 7:26 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Health

• probably not...why should some other idiots ruin something for me...i know I am responsible and do the right thing so i dont worry about it.
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:27 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Well, if it's recalled because it was used improperly, then that would mean there wasn't actually anything harmful in it that would harm my child if I give it to them like the directions says. So no, I most likely wouldn't discontinue my use of it.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:29 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I would still use the product, I mean it doesn't take a genius to read and follow the labels.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 7:37 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• this angered me about them taking decongestants off the market for children under six.. cause some lazy ass parents use it to put their kids to sleep instead of dealing with them. so now what.. when my kids get sick i have to wait for a damn doctor appointment cause of some stupid effin parents? bullshit i say.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 7:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I read mixed reviews about why the teething tablets got recalled so I just got rid of them. The tylenol/Motrin recall pissed me off too!
    MayBaby0507

Comment by MayBaby0507 (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I can read labels,Id continue to use it.
    Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 10:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• If it was a really big deal then the last time I went to my son's doctor appointment - they would have told me to stop using it and had a printout for everybody to warn them not to use it because of the recall just like how they did the tylenol recall... so I will read the instructions and use it as it is suppose to..
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 12:44 PM on Oct. 30, 2010