who else takes XANAX ?

i have for a couple years now , it helps level me out , i have not had the dose increased try to keep it the same.

letstalk747

Asked by letstalk747 at 7:30 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Health

• I used to take it a few years ago, but when I ran out I never went back to get a new prescription. I know I definitely need to be back on it. My anxiety is through the roof these days.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I was taking it, then the stupid pysciatrist i went to told me i couldnt take it any more b/c it could cause me to blow a DUI while driving and said its super addiciting and what not...it was one of the ONLY things that ever workd for me so now im back at square one, getting those pills are hard!
    anikahaynes1

Answer by anikahaynes1 at 7:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• They tried to give me that when I complained about my tinnitus. I refused because there's been no previous usage to treat tinnitus. I felt insulted, that it was the audiologist's way of saying the ringing in my ears was not an actual physical problem.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I took them for a while when I was going through a rough patch in my life and having major anxiety. I eventually got to a better place in life where I didn't need to worry constantly or freak out about every little thing so I was weaned off of them.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010