Email a letter or write a letter?

I personally like to write, but have emailed if I'm in a hurry.

Queenofscrap

Asked by Queenofscrap at 7:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If it's a personal letter, I'll write it. But if it's for business, household business, or for school for my kids, etc, I will often email. Email gives you an automatic copy and also gives you documentation.
    jjamom

Answer by jjamom at 6:39 AM on Oct. 26, 2010

• Writing is more personal and letter-writing is slowly becoming a lost art.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 7:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Depends....Thank You, Christmas and special occasion cards I hand write...casual "how are you?" messages, I email.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:15 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I write it out and then depending on who I am sending to will either mail it or type it out in an email...but I ALWAYS hand write it first =)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 7:35 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I like e-mail... Just because I'm all about instant gratification and mailing things (and writing them out) just takes too long, heh.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:39 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Sometimes I will send a hand-written letter, other times a quick email works. Cards (holiday, birthday, anniversary) are all hand-written because if I took the time to pick out a card, I am going to take the time to write something nice.

I agree with plclemo, letter writing is becoming a lost art. I think penmanship in general is on the endangered list.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 9:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• For a letter I will write it out it is more personal that way. Email is kind of cold to me.
    dgall3

Answer by dgall3 at 5:04 PM on Oct. 26, 2010