Awesome stocking stuffers for a 2 1/2 year old?

The stocking was always my favorite part! So far I have a car magnet for him to paint and a tiny cookie gingerbread house. I don't want anything practical like socks... I just want it to be special bc he probably won't get many presents.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• I think Target carries the best stocking stuffers and it's only $1, and they have a great selection.
    First-timer0409

Answer by First-timer0409 at 7:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I was thinking about getting a few of those small Tonka cars for my son, and we noticed they sell little packs of accessories for Mr. Potato Heads if he has one of those. I thought it would be good to have some extra pieces so he can make more funny faces, and they're just the right size for a stocking stuffer. Stuff like crayons and stickers are always fun and inexpensive too. Small board books, a fun toothbrush, candy or healthy snacks, maybe? Hmmm....I'm not sure what else, but like the previous poster said, there's lots of bargains places like Target or WalMart too.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 8:07 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Board books, stuffed animals, candies, and fruit were my kids favorites.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My boys love to get Pez dispensers.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:52 PM on Oct. 26, 2010