what's everyone's grossest moment of being a mom?

The most disgusting situation you can recollect having walked into when your child was young.

Mine would be when my daughter was playing with her poop and it got everywhere and I barely had enough time to clean it up before I had to go to work

tashi02

Asked by tashi02 at 7:49 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• I was holding my son after a day of fun in Santa Cruz, and he threw up all over me.... MASSIVE amounts! I even found regurgitated french fries inside my bra, it was disgusting!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:51 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My son was probably about 3 weeks old, and I was changing his poopy diaper, I guess he wasnt done... It shot out of his little butt ALL OVER me.. almost like he had thrown up... It was disgusting! Ive never heard of explosive baby poop before!
    shannonrenee09

Answer by shannonrenee09 at 7:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I remember wearing a red velvet dress and having to stick my arm down a restaurant toilet. Nuff said.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:58 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• The other day, my son had an explosive, mushy poop that was all in his pants and running down his legs. But the worst part was when I went to open the diaper, and I had to pull really hard on the side b/c it's one of those pull-up style diapers, and the poop splattered all over my face. I even think a little got in my mouth. It was horrifying!
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 7:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Agree with Anouck............My son threw up all over me while I was buckling him into his car seat on a HOT summer's day. Really memorable!!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:59 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• moniquinha, that was absolutely disgusting. Ew.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 8:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My sons woke up from a nap early. I did not. It was a hot day and their room had full sun. I woke, walked into their room, and discovered two little naked cave dwellers with poop cave paintings on the walls and on their cribs, plus poop body paint and dreadlocked hair matted with.. you guessed it... poop.

I honestly do not know how two small bodies could have produced THAT MUCH POOP, unless it's like milk and magically expands when spilled.

I had to put them both in the tub for a MAJOR soak and scrub while running back and forth to open windows to air out their room, strip bedding and start scrubbing walls. I spent most of the rest of the day gagging, crying and washing walls. After that, I started considering duct taping their diapers/pullsups on.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 8:03 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My grossiest would have to be when my oldest was still a baby (he's 8 now). We went to visit his grandpa and his wife (yeah, I know, it would be grandma, but it was the second wife and I can't stand the hag). Well, while we were there, she asked to hold my son. I said ok and passed him over. While she's holding him, I heard this really loud fart and I know I need to change my son. I take him to change him and it's everywhere! And when I say everywhere I mean up his back, down his legs, even in his hair. It was awful!
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 8:12 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My daughter painted herself and the TV in poop, my son puked in my bed, it was peanut butter and jelly lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:23 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• babies and poop can do magical things I guess lol. Who ever thought something the size of our entire arm could poop enough to do all of that
    tashi02

Comment by tashi02 (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010