can someone help?

I'm 34 weeks pregnant, with my first. I can't keep anything down and when I do get sick it makes my contractions really bad. I've been haveing irregular contractions for about a week now they said that its normal. But is there anything that will help? I've gotten sick more since i hit the third trimester then i did when i had morning sickness!!!

prego_jessi

Asked by prego_jessi at 7:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With contractions drink plenty of fluids and get off your feet
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 7:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Just be sure to relax and get off your feet and keep yourself well nourished.
    tashi02

Answer by tashi02 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i would suggest tlking to ur doc if it last more than a few days. there are meds he can give u to keep u from getting too sick to ur stomache
    Phippsandrea

Answer by Phippsandrea at 8:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Talk to your doctor. They can give you Phenergan, which is safe to take during pregnancy. They can actually do it in what's called a transdermal gel, which means it's a gel you rub onto your skin (as opposed to a pill you throw up or a suppository, which is never fun). It does make you sleepy, and it has some risks with constant, long term use, but it's fine to use for the duration of your pregnancy. I hope this helps!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2010