any ideas how to spice things up in the bedroom,rather tan the same old routine.

girlbaby

Asked by girlbaby at 7:52 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• different positions, sex in a room other than the "bedroom". (ex. in the backseat of the car in the garage?), roleplaying?.... you could go out somewhere and pretend not to know each other and he has to take you home with him. Find an erotic story online and read it to each other in bed.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 7:55 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Play a game, or go get some longere (how ever you spell it) you could always do it in the bathroom or a diff room.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 7:56 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• try food like herseys syrup. or crackers and eat it off each other.
    EliasMommyDec09

Answer by EliasMommyDec09 at 7:57 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Surprise him by dressing up and doing some role playing! Throw in some handcuffs, ky his and hers, a blindfold, and your golden... Oh go to www.dearlady.com. Its my favorite online sex store. Hope this helps!
    hmhmom

Answer by hmhmom at 8:04 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• spanking, hair-pulling, whipped cream on the penis, letting him cum on your boobs, your butt, your face, etc.
    Anonymous

• Toys, toys toys, OR rent some erotica movies
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 8:16 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• holy crap anon....... Sicko!
    Anonymous

• There are a lot of flavored lotions you could try, or I know someone who tried butterscotch pudding . If you care for some kinky play, take four neckties and loosely wrap around the bedpost and your wrists. Perhaps just a quiet candlelit dinner to begin the night? Good luck
    meredare

Answer by meredare at 9:08 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• It's difficult to make suggestions when there's no information about y'all's preferences. Things like dressing up and light bondage don't work for everyone, I know if I squeezed my fat ass into some kind of costume and pranced into the living room all pseudo-sexy, my husband would split a gut laughing at me. In my opinion, you're going to need to ask some questions in order to put your "spicing" efforts where they're going to be most appreciated.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2010