Possibly Preggo?

Ok so me and my Fiancee have been TTC, And ive heard that if you dont worry itll just happen so we have just been BD whenever we felt like it and not really thinking about anything, well now im having some symptoms like neaousus, headaches, backaches, cravings, acne, dizziness, loss of appetite, my breasts hurt and usually do before my period but usually only my left breast hurts and my right one never does and now they both hurt and my nipples are darker and i can smell anything and i slept for 15 hours today woke up and im so sleepy now and i have no energy. i know i need to test but im waiting till my next period is missed. To make sure. Do i sounds preggo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• take a test. that is the only way to tell. take a test. if you havent missed your period yet, wait till you do and....take a TEST. Noone on the net can tell you if you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Sounds like you are looking for symptoms honestly. I've been pregnant five times and the only symptom I had before the test was breast tenderness, in both breasts. All of the other symptoms don't appear until about five to six weeks when the hormones have jumped to about 1000 times of what they would be right now and the headaches and the darkening of the areola don't happen until about eight to ten weeks when your blood volume begins to increase.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:44 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• Well its either you are TTC or you aren't?? You can't say you are but then say your not thinking about it. As someone who wants a baby very bad, its all I ever think about. When I say I am trying---I really am, and I know everytime my stomach hurts I think well...maybe??

So be honest with yourself and decide if you are just noticing everything 100x more b/c you want it to be true.
    Anonymous