for moms who had and IUD and had it taken out, How long after you had the IUD taken out did it take you to concieve again

I have an IUD and am thinking of having it removed so that my Boyfreind an i can go for our third and final baby.
My question is how long after removal of the IUD did it take for you to Concieve again?

Stasiaandkksmom

Asked by Stasiaandkksmom at 9:05 PM on Jul. 3, 2008 in Health

• I had the mirena IUD taken out and was pregnant a month 1/2 later. They do say that because of the hormones it can take up to 3 months to get back to normal.
    kryssie78

Answer by kryssie78 at 10:51 PM on Jul. 3, 2008

• I had the copper IUD removed twice to when I was ready for more kids and the first time it took me 1 1/2 months to conceive and the second time it took me 2 1/2 months.
    foresthouse

Answer by foresthouse at 11:47 AM on Jul. 4, 2008