Possibly Preggo?

Ok so me and my Fiancee have been TTC, And ive heard that if you dont worry itll just happen so we have just been BD whenever we felt like it and not really thinking about anything, well now im having some symptoms like neasia, headaches, backaches, moodswings, cravings, acne, dizziness, loss of appetite, my breasts hurt and usualy do before my period but usualy only my left breast hurts and my right one never does and now they both hurt and my nipples are darker and i can smell anything and i slept for 15 hours today woke up and im so sleepy now and i have no energy. i know i need to test but im waiting till my next period is missed. To make sure.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Oct. 29, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's too soon to have all these symptoms.
    Anonymous

• every pregnancy is different and some ppl get more symptoms before others you should take the test sounds like you are to me
    vanessa0211

Answer by vanessa0211 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 29, 2008

• Umm no its not.
    Anonymous

• sure you're pregnant. no wait, you're not. hey guess what? i cant tell from here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Oct. 30, 2008

• what a bitch!
    stars_silly

Answer by stars_silly at 2:28 AM on Oct. 30, 2008