How do I get skinny!?!

Why do people ask this question if they don't plan on following through. I am thin, I have been thin my whole life except my pregnancy but it's not magic. People always say things like "I hate you, you're so skinny, how do you stay so skinny" and when I don't have some magic solution and I say "eat less calories than you burn, and watch your portions, stop drinking that damn sugary soda and eating fast food" they look at me like "yeah right, that can't be IT. Yes, actually...that is IT. You want to not be overweight, STOP eating to be overweight. And STOP HATING THE SKINNY PEOPLE FOR NOT BEING FAT! I don't drink soda, I don't gorge on fast food. I do allow myself to eat what I want....IN MODERATION. People just don't get that one part...IN MODERATION. There is not quick route to being skinny, you want to be thin and you want it to last..sorry you're gong to have to do it the way all us people who have been skinny have

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Health

• yes you are right & some people just can't & won't be skinny no matter what.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 9:40 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• popcorn

Chrystal_A

Answer by Chrystal_A at 10:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I just looked at the question because I thought it was interesting. I was told I am pre-diabetic and to reduce carbs & exercise more. I have been doing that and have lost 40 lbs & still need to loose another 20. I LOVE the SNL skit about eating less & exercising more, it makes me laugh!!! Its true, eat less crap, eat more veggies & fruit and whole grains. My motto these days is, "If its white, don't bite"
    Mindy B.

Answer by Mindy B. at 1:44 AM on Oct. 26, 2010