Does your SO play video games too?? How long at a time?

Mine is up allll night playin Online.

Hes addicted.

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 8:43 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• My SO is 32 years old he isn't as bad as he use to be but if you ask me he still has a gaming problem. It's nothing for me to go to bed at midnight and find him up at 4AM still playing. Then he wonders why he is exhausted the next day.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• My hubby has friends over twice a week so they can play. The play until two o clock int the morning as matter fact they here now
    nicjon

Answer by nicjon at 9:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• He does play, sometimes just for a bit but sometimes for a few hours. It is like they never outgrow it!!
    willkanmom

Answer by willkanmom at 8:44 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yup, he plays as long as possible. To be fair though he works very long hours and usually has one day off.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 8:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Forgot to add it drives me nuts as the game system and tv is in our room to keep kids from playing when they are not suppose too.
    gratefulangel77

Answer by gratefulangel77 at 8:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• We both like the violent first person shooter games and can play Vice City for hours. We also like playing Demolition Derby Arenas and can play it for hours as well. We've played all night many times. With the new P3, we've played Guitar Hero and Simpsons long into the night.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:10 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Thankfully my dh does not get the hype and could care less about a video game! It actually makes him furious that his 21 year old son, my stepson, can't lay off of them and stays up all hours of the night til the morning playing online.
    MrsBrF

Answer by MrsBrF at 10:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I don't think my dh could go even 1 day without the computer games! It's annoying. He's up late at night too.....
    mom2maddie06

Answer by mom2maddie06 at 10:25 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• He'll play for an hour or so in the morning when he gets home, and on his nights off (he works 3rd) he'll play once our son and I go to sleep. So he gets to have all night, but we're sleeping so we don't mind. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 26, 2010