What do you think of a mom of two girls that posts pics of herself wearing juicy couture and showing off more her body than her own kids?

At first it was one, than two now it is like 6 pics of herself and it is so obvious. I never saw a mom show off so much and of course she puts it on friends of friends so everyone on fb can see this. What do you think of a mom that is married that does that?P.s. she phappens to be my sis.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• If that what she feels she has to do to get attention, that's on her. Personally I wouldn't do it because I have more respect for myself and my husband to put provocative and suggestive pics on FB. IMO people who do that are desperate for attention.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I actually know a woman who does something similar. She lost tons of weight and is super proud of herself. Which is great and I am awed by her,but at the same time I wouldn't post pics of myself dressed all sexy on FB or any other site. I respect myself and I don't need others to approve of my body nor do I need to draw attention to my sexual side. It is appropriate for my husband to give me that attention, no one else.
    ladygetz

Answer by ladygetz at 8:54 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I agree with ladygetz. i also know someone that does this. she has 3 boys and is married, has tats all over and likes to show them off, no matter where they are. i mean last i knew she had like 14, probly more now. her husband doesn't mind all the pictures she posts on facebook/myspace. she takes more provocative ones, but those don't go on facebook, they go to him when he's deployed. she could care less if her boys see it, they have facebook as well. her now 6yr old always sees the pics. i think it's very inappropriate, and it's teaching her sons to disrespect women. we are more than just our bodies.
    Anonymous

• um, let me be clear, before i get bashed. it's not just pictures of the tats i'm talking of. it's the poses she has as well. i can see just a pic of a tat, not a big deal. it's more the provocative part i believe is inappropriate.
    Anonymous

• I have a billion pictures of my kid and like 3 of myself (with her) on facebook...but I don't mind that moms have provocative pictures, I myself would never but I feel like it's good that their life doesn't completely revolve around their kids. I do find it weird when I look for pictures of my friends babies on fb but only find pictures of them. I love to show off my dd and I think it's weird when people don't.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 9:22 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• ouch that sucks... does she still look good for having children??? maybe she just wants people to notice how good she still looks... but that doesnt excuse the the way of dressing in front of the lil ones.
    Maybe someone should remind her that YES she is beautiful, but 'conceited' is so ugly....
    sorry thats just my honest opinion.Ii have 3 lil ones, but you dont hear me bragging, lol...
    Nair

Answer by Nair at 9:41 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• maybe she's proud of her body. doesn't bother me.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:46 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• OMG hobbitswife04 my sentiments exactly.She is so desperate for attention all the time like that!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:50 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Honestly, I think she is very insecure and needs that attention because she is crosseyed a little and has a botched nosejob. But maybe when her daughters get older she will stop. What is so ironic is that they are old pics of her.....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:00 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Yes. I agree. Sometimes it is not the clothing or tats or heels but the body langauage and poses that is just crying desperate for attention. Look at me ,me,me!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2010