Reverse Vasectomy?

i closed this question not knowing what i was doing so im asking again
Reverse Vasectomy?
a few years ago after having trouble with our youngest childs birth my husband decided to have a vasectomy. i tried to talk him out of it but he said he couldnt stand the thought of me going through the troubles i had with both our children all over again. Now he's seeing my side and wants to have another, or a couple more children. Does anybody know anything about vasectomy reversal or have any reccomendations for us?

LisaLand33

Asked by LisaLand33 at 9:09 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think that even if the reversal is "successful" in that sperm come back or whatever, the chances of pregnancy are low. Or get lower depending on how many years ago the procedure was done. My husband had one three years ago and we didn't spend much time reading up on reversals honestly. We are done done. =)
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 10:05 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• The sooner he reverses the better, within about 6 years of the vasectomy is recommended.
    After that time I think the chances for success are pretty slim.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:13 AM on Oct. 26, 2010