Can you cramp during early pregnancy?

I should know that answer being that I have a 16 month old son but it's been so long! I missed my period (I'm 6 days late) and have NOT taken a test yet becuase I've been cramping and it seems like I'm about to start.. but I haven't. Also have been having lots of discharge. I do not want to have another baby right now. If I don't start my period by the end of this week then I will take the pregnancy test but I guess I'm just hoping for my period to come before that point. lol. SO, is cramping possible during early pregnancy? And lots of discharge? Thanks!!!!

amber903

Asked by amber903 at 9:11 PM on Oct. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• They say when you first get pregnant it is the egg is burrowing in your uteruas. feels like cramps. Its a for sure sign of early pregnancy good luck
    TysonDeasia

Answer by TysonDeasia at 9:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I cramp and have discharge with all of my pregnancies from about 3 weeks to about 15. It's possible, mamma.
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Cramping and discharge are possible both for early pregnancy and right before you start your period. I would take the test.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:14 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• Well I'm on the bc patch, so that's why I'm kinda thinking I'm not preggers but anything is possible I guess. If i took a test this week would it be soon enough to tell?
    amber903

Comment by amber903 (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• I kept cramping and feeling like I was going to start my period (I was certain!) but I turned out to be pregnant instead. So, I say yes, cramping is possible.
    ClaraVondu

Answer by ClaraVondu at 11:31 PM on Oct. 25, 2010

• i did they just wernt as intense as usual pms cramps
    landonsMOMMY500

Answer by landonsMOMMY500 at 12:03 AM on Oct. 26, 2010